Rig Condition Survey as per CAT IV
- Testing of equipment including the protective safety devices and safety systems.
- Reviewing of certification, ensuring conformance on critical well control and drilling equipment.
- Reviewing of NDT reports and lifting databases.
- Reviewing of maintenance on critical equipment.
- Evaluating the condition of selected equipment.
- Reviewing of past audits and updates on status of action items.
The scope of these surveys is tailored towards our clients requirements and these surveys also provide assurance that the rig’s equipment is fit for purpose.
This is a comprehensive reliability assessment of the following:
- Drilling equipment.
- Electrical generation & distribution.
- Cranes & Hoisting Systems.
- Main & Auxiliary equipment.
- Mud systems.
- Well control equipment.
- Marine and Safety equipment.
- Maintenance task compliancy.
- Asset management and budget planning .
Relevant standards such as the API, IADC and OEM specifications are referenced; this also includes evaluation of equipment and systems, recording of all parameters and technical data on equipment condition evaluation datasheets